WHAT WE BELIEVE, AND WHERE WE’RE GOING:
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive – and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. The business leaders who make up our Executive Diversity & Inclusion Council set the strategic framework to ensure progress through teamwork and commit to inspiring action. We are excited about the work we’re doing to define a path to our future. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
DIVERSITY IN ACTION AT ECOLAB
Our focus on diversity, equity and inclusion reflects our longstanding values of working together with diverse perspectives to challenge ourselves, reach our goals and do what’s right. This is reflected in how we recruit, develop and promote our talented associates, in our commitment to creating respectful and inclusive workplaces and in how we do business with our customers and suppliers.
As a global leader, we believe we also have a responsibility to advance equity – both within our organization and in our communities where we live, work and raise our families. We are working to increase our focus on educating and equipping our teams globally, to build understanding, address inequity and bring our associates together in solidarity to listen, learn and grow together.
Learn more about our diversity goals and how we are holding ourselves accountable.
EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS (ERGs)
As part of our commitment to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace, Ecolab proudly supports Employee Resource Groups (ERGs). These employee-initiated and -led groups represent unique cultures, experiences and backgrounds across 72 countries with nearly 5,000 members. Ecolab ERGs provide business insights, solve business problems, build leadership skills and act as “brand ambassadors” in their communities. ERGs are open to all associates. Here is some more information about each individual ERG:
The mission of the Asian Community at Ecolab (ACE) is to strengthen the company’s business by fostering active engagement among Asian affiliated associates, the company, our customers and the community. This is accomplished through professional development, cultural linkage, diverse talent recruitment and retention, and customer and community engagement. ACE’s goals include:
- Strengthen cultural linkage among Ecolab Asian affiliated employees and its global work force;
- Improve talent recruitment and retention of Asian affiliated employees to increase Ecolab diversity;
- Provide opportunities for professional development of Ecolab Asian affiliated employees; and
- Encourage customer and community engagement for ACE members.
BRIDGES is focused on generational understanding, advocacy and leadership of high-performing teams across generations of Ecolab associates, business partners and community partners. Its mission is to promote generational understanding as it relates to work and management style, rewards/recognition, workplace etiquette, communication style, development needs, recruiting and retention and knowledge transfer. BRIDGES’s goals include:
- Improve team building and communication skills across generations;
- Promote knowledge transfer from one generation to the next;
- Provide networking, development and informal mentoring opportunities;
- Support Ecolab’s growth and strategic plan; and
- Complement and foster Ecolab’s engagement culture and inclusion initiatives.
CONNECT brings together young professionals across business units and functions through networking, career development events and community service projects. CONNECT reaches out to new hires with the goal of easing the transition into Ecolab and helping lay the foundation for a successful and fulfilling career. CONNECT’s goals include:
- Build a strong young professionals network through social events and community service activities;
- Provide opportunities for new employees to establish a network outside of their core work group at Ecolab; and
- Host professional development events on topics relevant to individuals early in their careers.
The mission of the Disability Ability Wellness Network (DAWN) is to support Ecolab’s growth by creating an inclusive culture for the advancement of associates with differing abilities and in care-taking roles, thereby improving the communities in which we work and live. DAWN’s goals include:
- Foster an inclusive environment at Ecolab for all associates of various abilities and their caretakers.
- Raise awareness and educate colleagues about disabilities, available resources and opportunities.
- Shift mindsets to recognize the deep value of various abilities; seeing strengths not weaknesses.
- Support talent destination efforts of attraction, retention, and engagement.
E3 is a global Ecolab leadership development network that serves to foster a community that supports the company’s recruitment, development and retention of female talent. The women and men active in E3 help create a positive climate for change and advocate for an inclusive culture for all Ecolab employees. E3’s mission is to empower, engage and energize the company to measurably accelerate the advancement of women leaders to help drive business growth. Membership benefits include leadership opportunities, formal mentoring, networking and professional development.
EcoEssence provides thought leadership on issues that are important to all associates, but specifically those of African and African-American descent. This group of progressive leaders is committed to enhancing Ecolab’s world class organizational status by positively influencing the recruitment, development and retention of African and African-American associates. EcoEssence’s goals include:
- Serve as the company’s subject matter experts and go-to resource on matters related to culture, inclusion and other areas of value for associates of African descent;
- Partner with corporate HR on African-American recruiting, placement and retention efforts;
- Serve as a resource for African-American associates regarding career and leadership development at Ecolab; and
- Establish an Ecolab presence in local communities by engaging local organizations through volunteering activities.
EcoMondo provides an inclusive international business and social network open to Ecolab associates with international interests. Its mission is to support Ecolab’s growth through the integration and development of global talent and the promotion of cultural diversity and global talent mobility. EcoMondo enhances associate global capabilities through:
- Educational sessions led by Global Ecolab Leaders;
- Foreign language education;
- Social and professional networking events with a global focus; and
- Sharing work experiences with associates throughout the world.
In addition, EcoMondo partners with internationally focused external organizations that provide additional education and networking opportunities for our members.
Hispanics & Advocates Collaborating at Ecolab for Results (HACER) provides advocacy and leadership to encourage the growth and development of all Ecolab associates and business partners, particularly those of Hispanic/Latino descent. HACER supports Ecolab’s business growth, particularly within the Hispanic/Latino segment. HACER’ s goals include:
- Envision and create meaningful alliances with customers, external Hispanic/Latino Employee Networks and community-based organizations on behalf of Ecolab
- Empower our associates to participate in committees that focus on a variety of potential personal interests, such as, communications, community relations, membership recruitment, event planning, or program development
- Enhance Ecolab’s brand and commitment to local Hispanic/Latino communities while being energized through volunteer opportunities
- Execute Ecolab’s ability to attract, engage, and develop a diverse and dynamic talent base
- Embody inclusion across Ecolab
The mission the Military Employee Resource Group at Ecolab (MERGE) is to provide awareness, support and leadership within Ecolab for veterans, those currently serving, those impacted by military service and supporters. Our purpose is to foster a military-friendly sense of community and appreciation within Ecolab and our local communities. MERGE’s goals include:
- Create a sense of internal community through service, social and recognition events;
- Serve as a resource for active service members and veterans on related Ecolab policies and deployment support;
- Extend the scope and presence of MERGE beyond major office locations;
- Support Ecolab’s ability to attract, engage and develop military talent through support of recruitment efforts, professional development and mentorship activities; and
- Promote Ecolab in business and local communities as a military-friendly organization.
PLAN is a group of administrative support professionals within Ecolab, whose mission is to connect administrative and support professionals with quality learning and experiential opportunities to develop the tools, skills and relationships needed to PLAN and succeed! Programs and resources for PLAN members include:
- Professional development and technical training programs which target the specialized needs of members;
- Critical tools, resources and a forum for sharing best practices;
- Internal and external networking events; and
- Professional recognition programs and events.
PRIDE is a formal organization for Ecolab associates who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or allies of the LGBTQ+ community. Its mission is to offer support and visibility within and beyond Ecolab and provide an official point of contact between its members and Ecolab, including external LGBTQ+ organizations. PRIDE’s goals include:
- Provide a support network for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people at Ecolab;
- Promote Ecolab in the business and local communities as a diverse and inclusive organization attracting associates and driving brand association;
- Serve as a liaison between the PRIDE membership and Ecolab and other organizations outside of Ecolab;
- Develop a sense of community for LGBTQ+ and allied associates at Ecolab;
- Provide a visible presence within Ecolab, and act as an advocate for inclusion within appropriate channels at Ecolab;
- Serve as a source of information for and about the LGBTQ+ community within Ecolab; and
- Have fun, and foster a sense of pride in Ecolab.
Ecolab shows that it fully supports its employees,
their families, their communities, and the unique
perspective each of them brings.
Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Sr. Financial Analyst
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Hear From Our Team
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. Every day, we help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity.