At Ecolab, you can help take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments. With our worldwide reach and ambitious growth plans, you will have the opportunity to own your future and impact what matters. Are you ready to make an impact?
Ecolab is searching for an ambitious Route Sales Manager for a future opportunity in the Royal Oak, MI market.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Following the completion of training, you will have the ability to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing route of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customer training, regular and emergency service
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on warewashing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
- Cities within this route may include: Birmingham and Troy, MI
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work overnight shifts and be on call at night, on weekends and over holidays as required
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 75 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Service industry mechanical experience (e.g. refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC and/or military experience)
- Direct customer service experience
- Previous business to business commercial sales or outside sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.