The Process & Analytics team has a goal , ensure Ecolab’s procurement team has the “Freedom to Negotiate”.
The P&A Student Internship Program (SIP) could be working in any of the different team streams: Procurement Market Intelligence team / Procurement Digital Office team / Project Management Office team.
To facilitate this, we are responsible for collaborating with multiple teams (Planning, Operational Innovation, Local Procurement Coordinators, Quality, Supply-Chain etc.) and creating opportunities via data-driven insights, analytics and project management skills.
The SIP project would demand the individual to showcase talents by challenging him/her on analytics, digital and consulting capabilities. The selected individual is expected to work with the internal (Procurement) and external stakeholders (Business) for specific data pull-outs and reporting.
Ecolab will work to reach the state of art in data and business support and this program will give you as main responsibilities:
- Create / maintain data reporting
- Create / update project charter for the business
- Ensure data is correct / data cleansing actions
- Timely manage communication with stakeholders
- Proactively identify, manage and escalate issues and process improvements
What we look for?
- Talented, Hungry, Stakeholder Focussed and Scrappy people who would love to work in a diverse environment and be challenged continuously – Stakeholder Obsessed – Analyzing and Finding “What is the problem/issue for the stakeholder” (and) “What question am I solving” –
- Willing to Collaborate with multiple teams and most importantly Execute
- Intermediate knowledge with MS Office Tools, but willingness to learn and scale technical capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree/Experience in Supply-chain / Procurement – a plus
- Online courses completed in Analytics (MS Office, Tableau, PowerBI, SQL etc.) – a plus
- Most of all, looking for people with a real passion for Ecolab and going above and beyond on Stakeholder centricity.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.