Ecolab is seeking a Logistics Analyst to join its transportation department. Under the direction of logistics leadership, you will be an analytical problem-solver, accountable for supporting processes with proven data collection and analysis skills. You will have the opportunity to identify and implement process improvements and receive recognition for elevating quality, service and savings metrics.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab’s supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with the logistics team members, warehousing operations staff and North American carrier contacts to execute daily planning and routing of outbound shipments from Ecolab shipping facilities.
- Responsible for all shipments from US Lance Concept plants of North America as the TMS Control Tower Logistics Analyst. Directly interface with subsequent warehouses and aligned carrier operations team members.
- Communicates effectively and fosters clear cooperation with team & internal contacts to address service & cost interests. Monitor customer requirements to execute high service level.
- Assist with strategic network design projects to improve service and control cost.
- Use TMS Logistics software to analyze and design solutions that will enhance and improve current network operations. Validate and troubleshoot TMS software. Create and monitor rate tables for the carrier network.
- Develop costing models and use TMS Logistics software for network modeling to create rate targets in support transportation vendor negotiations to ensure Ecolab maintains a cost advantage.
- Rate & scenario based modeling, use TMS software to create scenario specific examples to validate current network design. Perform continuous improvement on network design.
- Manage urgent ad hoc and routine analytical requests to meet the needs of logistics management.
- Identify Systemic issues and recommend process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous work experience in logistics, transportation, operations or a related field
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Finance, Transportation or a related field of study
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access
- SAP experience
- Previous project management experience
- Exposure to TPM and/or Lean Manufacturing principals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgement, think critically and work well in cross-functional teams
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.