See why Food Processing Magazine honored Ecolab Pest Elimination as The Top Pest Management Company!
Due to growth within the industry leading Pest division, Ecolab is seeking a Pest Service Specialist to expand its team in the Midlands. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination.
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use handheld computerized equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Route territory will include: Lincolnshire
- Work week and shift: 40 hours per week
- Compensation package offered: £18-22,000 (dependent on experience) plus company benefits including pension, company van, 4% flexible benefits scheme and life assurance
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to upsell value add products to existing customers would be an advantage
- Previous pest elimination industry or field service experience preferred (full product training will be provided)
- Must be able to work a night shift or weekends
- Willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, cold and warm conditions.
- A clean and valid driver’s license
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.