Are you a recent graduate who wants to join a multinational company in our healthcare division?
We are looking for you for a great opportunity: an internship in sales support in a multinational chemical company.
Join our Sales Support team in Settimo di Pescantina!
During your 6 months Internship you will be involved in activities with your tutor’s support:
What you will do?
- You will have the opportunity to deepen the administrative dynamics for the participation in hospital bids, managing the preparation/upload into our IT system of all the “General Offers”, both with public and private entities, by working closely with our sales force.
- You will prepare the offers by interfacing with external customers or our sales people, using our AS400 management system.
What’s In It For You
- You will deepen your knowledge in bids management.
- You will implement soft relational skills.
- You will enter a fast-growing multinational company, in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
- 650€ monthly internship pay + 5,29€ ticket lunch
- Learn from experienced professionals
- Knowledge of the office package.
- Goal oriented
- Flexibility and dynamicity
- Strong relational skills
- Bachelor degree
- Good level of English is preferred
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.