Ecolab’s Pest Elimination Division protects the health and safety of our customers, and our customers’ customers, with industry leading science-based pest prevention solutions. Focused exclusively on commercial pest elimination, we bring cutting-edge innovation to diverse markets, sharing our expertise to help companies strengthen their brand, enhance customer satisfaction, increase efficiency and implement more environmentally sustainable practices.
Ecolab is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for thorough daily data analysis, proactive performance management, and constructive team communications to ensure all contractual service objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for our corporate customers. In this role, you will support Pest Field Operations by providing recommendations to ensure our customers are receiving service excellence.At times, your responsibilities may expand to include interaction with other related divisional back office departments, Sales, Corporate Accounts, and divisional executives. The successful candidate will have strong reporting, analysis, and communication skills. The incumbent must attain a clear understanding of the Pest Elimination culture and processes to establish effective working relationships with Pest Managers and respond directly to all phone and email inquiries. Data analysis and communication of findings is essential to ensure that team members and management are aware of program and contract compliance results, field performance, and customer satisfaction.
This position is responsible for reviewing data to support approximately 175,000 customer locations and approximately $420 million in annual contract volume through quality assurance compliance and review of Ecolab corporate customers.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Quality assurance data generation, record review and analysis, distribution, and updating of department reports.
- Participate in the building out of the QA function to best support the business in the achievement of Divisional goals.
- Work with QA manager to develop and bring forward new innovative ways to use QA data to assist and partner with other related departments to achieve improved divisional results in Customer and Associate Retention.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to District, Regional and at times, divisional executives on program/service trends and effectiveness.
- Partner with divisional regulatory specialist to ensure state compliance.
- Review, analyze and recommend innovative strategies in response to customer needs and changes in market and business priorities based on data analysis and findings.
- Establish process, metrics and reporting to drive effective management and review of quality concerns with customer programs throughout Pest Elimination organization.
- Interpret reports, compare to established specifications and customer scope of service, and make recommendations on appropriateness of quality assurance.
- Publish/analyze the key indicators from daily service data including call aging, SLA compliance, multiple calls/same customer, planned service events.
- Effectively extract data from multiple business applications and generates timely reporting.
- Investigate or report questionable results which may include data cleanup activities.
- Take appropriate, decisive and timely action based on data analysis, to include communications with Service Specialists, District Managers, Region Managers and at times, executive level management.
- Gauges success on projects and initiatives by tracking and reporting critical business indicators. Examples including identifying and tracking appropriate performance measures
- of various contract obligations. Provides and analyzes data and makes appropriate recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
- Provide timely communication of performance management issues/trends.
- Take on special projects as assigned related to the larger Field Business Operations team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years relevant experience
- 2 years’ experience with data analysis focus
- 3 years’ of experience in a professional business environment
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Access
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience processing large amounts of technical data
- Remote field operations experience delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Prior knowledge base of the Pest Elimination division business
- Ability to work closely with internal teams and external contacts
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic business
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to follow and carry out single or multi-step instructions
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn unique and proprietary software
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
For more Ecolab news and information, visit www.ecolab.com. Follow us on Twitter @ecolab, Facebook at facebook.com/ecolab, LinkedIn at Ecolab or Instagram at Ecolab Inc.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.