Join Ecolab’s industry leading EcoSure team as a part-time Food Safety Specialist in Dubai and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this part-time role, you will provide customized, comprehensive on-site evaluations and training in order to help our customers maintain the highest standards of food safety, cleanliness, guest experience and brand protection. These programs help our customers meet their specific quality standards through on-site evaluations and custom-designed training programs.
What’s in it For You:
What You Will Do:
- Conduct food safety, brand standard and workplace health and safety evaluations at
- Consult, coach and train customers on the latest food safety, health, and sanitation practices.
- Partner with EcoSure Account Management teams to solve customer challenges.
- Complete a mutually agreeable number of audits per quarter that meets or exceeds
- Provision accurate reporting and provide effective customer communication and
- Food safety preferred certifications such as HACCP, ISO22000, BRC, NEHA (RS, REHS or CP-FS) credentials.
- Experience in food safety and brand standards evaluations.
- Teaching or coaching experience in a food related field.
- Strong relationship management capability and advanced consulting skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision, showing initiative, good judgment and superior decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines.
- Ability for international travel to customer locations.
Be part of a highly-regarded team of experts providing customers with credible third-party assessments, analysis and solutions to help maintain the highest standards in food and workplace safety, guest experience and operational performance. The EcoSure team conducts 180,000 food safety, quality assurance and brand evaluations annually for restaurants, hotels and other customers. We deliver actionable insights to help minimize risks, provide safe food and healthy environments, and protect our customers’ employees, guests and brands.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.