As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks a Field Service Technician to join its industry leading service team. You will partner with Route Managers on executing service plans in route accounts and providing customers with problem solving support. You will be given a territory and will be responsible maintaining and calibrate chemical feed equipment and process monitoring equipment.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment – medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
- A long term, advancing career path in service, sales or management
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Execute required chemistry tests, log and report data, and maintain product inventories at customer accounts
- Deliver and administer chemicals to customer sites
- Execute on cooling tower cleaning services
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices
- This position is based in Miami, FL
- Territory covers about a 50 Mile radius of the surrounding area
- Targeted accounts are within the light commercial industries
- 5-10% overnight travel required per month
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions to include confined spaces damp and/or dusty locations, freezing conditions and hot conditions;
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include lifting 50 lbs., stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, use hands to finger, balancing, walking, standing, talk and hear;
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exams
- Associate’s degree or trade school certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.