Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in food service, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Nalco Water provides process and water treatment chemical and equipment solutions with a customer base that includes major Australian and multi-national businesses across a variety of industry sectors including mining, food and beverage, manufacturing, paper and power.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer or Project Manager to join our engineering team on a fixed term contract to manage the design, estimation, tendering, procurement and project management of chemical dosing and water treatment projects for our customers in NSW and nationally. Key responsibilities will include:
- Working in consultation with the sales team, customers and the engineering team to design equipment for water treatment, chemical dosing and associated control systems.
- Managing the delivery of projects to budget and time constraints.
- Working with suppliers and contractors to develop quotes and delivery timeframes.
- Acting as the day to day point of contact for equipment solutions.
- Working with the engineering and sales team on tenders and quotations.
- Assisting the sales team with spare parts and equipment maintenance of existing installations.
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related Engineering Discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering role
- Solid experience in project management.
- Microsoft Project and AutoCAD experience an advantage although not necessary.
- Experience in automated control systems and plant commissioning will be considered favourably.
- An unwavering commitment to safety.
- Exceptional planning, administration and organisational skills.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- A valid and full driving license.
- A willingness to travel to customer sites on a regular basis.
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. There are various opportunities to receive additional rewards and recognition from time to time. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Ecolab is an equal opportunity employer that relies on diversity of our work force to drive innovation and growth.