Customer Services Manager SSA
Category: Customer Service
Work Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Posted Date: March 14, 2019
Join Ecolab’s team as a Customer Service Manager in Sub Saharan Africa and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Manages one country or divisions/sales groups of Global Customer Service which includes responsibility of two or more processes.
- Ensures that customers receive the best sales service possible.
- Oversees and directs customer service operations to ensure that customer claims and complaints are handled fairly and effectively.
- Maintains balance between divisions supported; understands their sales initiatives, products, and distribution methods.
- Strives to get maximum utilization out of sophisticated telecommunications equipment and mainframe system.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills/Competencies
- Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum eight years of customer service operations experience or prior equivalent management experience.
- Must have experience in marketing, sales or operations.
- Mainframe and telecommunications system knowledge required.