Analytics Delivery Lead
Category: Information Technology
Work Location: Saint Paul, MN
Posted Date: March 14, 2019
With annual sales of $15 billion, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Our 49,000 associates help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier by delivering critical insights and innovative solutions to help our customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments at nearly three million customer locations in more than 170 countries.
When you come to work at Ecolab, you get to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges – and have the opportunity to learn and grow, shape your career, make an impact and quickly see the importance of your work.
This is a unique opportunity to join the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services in a role that allows for a direct impact on conserving vital resources and protecting the people we serve. Work on the cutting edge of data science and analytics to identify solutions to some of the most challenging problems facing our most precious resources. You’ll work side-by-side with industry recognized leaders in diverse markets, expected to innovate quickly and apply novel, data driven solutions to real-world challenges. The successful candidate in this role will bring an innovative mindset and team mentality, willing to try and fail fast to ultimately succeed.
As part of the Enterprise Center of Excellence (COE) for Advanced Analytics, this role of a Data Science and Advanced Analytics Delivery Lead for the Institutional Sector, reports to Director, Data Science for Institutional Segment and works with cross functional teams in innovation, marketing and sales to help deliver advanced analytics pipeline for Institutional Segment.
What you will do:
- Serve as delivery lead on various advanced analytics initiatives and projects across business units
- Focus on delivering, executing and measuring value of advanced analytics projects
- Gather business requirements and define analytics use cases
- Understand project/initiative challenges and assess efforts against business value for prioritization
Product Development & Management
- Partner with business functional leads to scope minimum viable product (MVP) and features
- Lead delivery scrum teams to deliver minimum viable product and product enhancements
- Create and manage high performing project teams and environments
- Engage project stakeholders regularly to understand business needs, communicate project updates and obtain feedback
Analytics Community Development
- Responsible for systematic capturing of best practices and standards to reduce time to value of analytics initiatives
- Lead efforts in developing global analytics community including methodologies and best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operation Research, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience delivering complex projects
- 4+ years of professional experience in a data science/ business analytics role
- 3+ years within product management in Agile/Scrum environments
- Experience in Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning and AI methodologies
- Experience in the delivery of analytics projects and solutions
- Experience in analytic project lifecycle process and requirements development
- Consulting Experience
- Highly motivated and creative problem solver; Self-driven and results-oriented
- Superior organizational skills and ability to manage multiple ongoing efforts
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, both written and verbal