Nalco Saudi University Program – Service Technician (Saudi Nationals Only)
Category: Field Support
Work Location: Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah
Posted Date: February 11, 2019
Lead change, make an impact and join the Nalco Saudi University (NSU) program!
What to Expect:
The Nalco Saudi University (NSU) program is an accelerated training program designed for top Saudi National fresh graduates (only) who are interested in pursuing their career in water treatment, chemical processing and refinery process treatment. Upon graduation, you will become a Service Technician.
With you onboard, we help our customers in Saudi Arabia to reduce energy, water and natural resource consumption and minimize environmental releases while boosting their bottom line!
- Structured learning and formal training plan focused on technical courses, classroom interaction and hands-on field learning
- Assignment of a mentor to support the launch of your successful career
- Duration: 9 months for the Service Technician path
- Competitive salary and benefits package
The program is based at our Nalco Saudi headquarters in Dammam, Saudi Arabia and is expected to start in July 2019.
What’s in it For You:
- Make an impact and shape your career with a global leader in water, hygiene that is passionate about growth
- Have significant interaction with Subject Matter Experts in the field of water treatment, refinery process treatment, finished fuel additives and chemical processing treatment in addition to mining and metals and power plants and industries
- Be inspired by successful industry leaders and professionals
What You Will Do:
As Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Inventory management of chemical delivery systems
- Monitoring chemical program effectiveness
- Undertaking lab analysis
- Coordinating chemical deliveries and managing on site stock
- Optimizing chemical dosages
- Interacting with appropriate internal customers and resources
- Supporting and being committed to the Quality Improvement Process teams
- During the program, candidates must initially reside in Dammam area near our Nalco Saudi headquarters in Dammam First Industrial City
- Upon graduation, candidates will be deployed into our customer locations around Saudi Arabia
What You Will Need:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
- A Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Excellent command of English
- Passion about growth and learning
- Autonomy and self-motivation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Energy and be result-driven
Who We Are:
The Service Technician path of the program is sponsored by our Nalco Champion – Downstream and Nalco Water divisions.
About Nalco Champion – Downstream:
Discover how Nalco Champion helps fuel 550 million vehicles globally. Ecolab’s Energy Services business, Nalco Champion, provides specialty chemistry programs and related services for upstream, midstream and downstream oil and gas operations looking to maximize production, protect assets and reduce operating costs and environmental impact. Through on-site problem solving and innovative technologies, our team provides solutions that help energy customers overcome complex challenges in the world’s toughest energy frontiers. Our downstream team leverages advanced chemistries and technologies to help provide refiners with comprehensive and sustainable solutions to protect their assets, mitigate risk and maximize profits.
About Nalco Water:
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. We work with customers across the world in the light industry (institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing), heavy industry (chemical, power and primary metals industries), paper and mining operations to reduce, reuse, and recycle their water while protecting their systems and equipment. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers.
Own your future. Impact what matters.