Category: Field Support
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Posted Date: February 11, 2019
Ecolab has an opening for a Data Analyst in our transportation analytics department. Under the direction of logistics leadership, with efficiency and Ecolab’s best interest a priority, the Data Analyst is the technical expert in supporting Ecolab’s reporting and analytical requirements.
- Execute existing report requirements according to instructions and in line with the service level agreements
- Work as a part of a team effectively, which includes but is not limited to effective communication and provide coverage in the absence of teammates
- Manage urgent ad hoc and routine analytical requests to meet the needs of logistics management
- Have the ability to work independently and take ownership of area of responsibility
- Conduct extensive analysis of performance trends and leverage predictive analytics to provide insights
- Develop and present accurate, meaningful results on time and in a concise packaged fashion
- Proactively identify and incorporate new sources of data and open source software to enhance analytic tools building up reporting capability
- Use SAP, TMS, Mainframe software and data lakes to analyze and design solutions that will enhance and improve current network operations
The ideal candidate has strong communication skills, great attention to detail, works well independently and has prior experience with SAP and BEx.
Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, PowerBI and any other related software.