Technical Team lead
Category: Field Support
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Posted Date: February 11, 2019
NALCO | An Ecolab Company has an opening for a Logistics Team Lead in our System Assurance Center located in Pune. The Logistics Team Lead will primarily be responsible for data analysis in Global Logistics team. This position will provide necessary support to analytics experts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. This role will also implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights. In this role, a quality team lead will apply their knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by global supply chain team and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
- The position requires to operate in general shift.
- 3+ years of successful technical team lead experience.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Understand business needs and objectives.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Be able to leverage knowledge and best practices in near real time using tools like Power BI to tie into our Microsoft special partnership.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within the company.
- Understand entire global Supply Chain performance all the way down to a formula or part level.
- Develop KPI reporting and loss tree determination including operational and financial metrics
- At least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 3 years of experience leading a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Should be comfortable using Internet based applications and enjoys technical problem solving.
- Good written and oral English communication skill.
- Analytical and Independent Individual.