Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Territory Manager in Dubai, UAE. This outside sales opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- After your training is complete, grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with training, regular and emergency service and sales demonstrations
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ ware washing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
Build contacts with customers, identify and influence decision makers / opinion leaders.
Coordinate sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions (e.g. Marketing Services, Customer Service).
Coordinate co-operation with distributors.
Continuously contribute to improvement of processes in territory.
Establish new ways of doing business and increase sales.
Find unique and repeatable ways of solving problems
Maintain an active prospect funnel and drives new business development that meets the growth goals.
Implement an annual Sales and Service Plan based on a Retain, Grow & Gain Strategy to ensure net sales growth targets by delivering Ecolab’s service excellence programs.
Promote the product portfolio with a focus on contribution margins.
Ensure consultative sales supported by services and customer training.
Report results of customer contacts and planned activities to supervisor on regular basis.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Candidate must reside in: the UAE
- Cities within this territory will include: UAE 7 emirates
- Weekend Rotation as and when required
- Adequate level of education (vocational training or University graduate)
- Minimum of 2 years previous (outside) sales experience in a business to business sales environment
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Proficient product & industry knowledge
- Intermediate PC skills
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and carry 50 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical problem solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.