Join Ecolab’s Supply Chain team as Indirect Procurement Specialist in Istanbul and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Manages day-to-day activities within designated supplier relationships for existing suppliers in their assigned categories
- Manages service level and quality complaint resolution as required for existing supplier base
- Identifies, communicates, and supports process improvements for materials or services in assigned areas and with key stakeholders as required
- Uses TDC sourcing processes and tools to effectively manage assigned sub-categories
- Responsible for executing sourcing strategies and savings projects within assigned sub-categories
- Identifies alternate suppliers and/or alternate materials/processes and drives approval process
- Owns contract process for assigned category. Responsibility for ensuring contracts within the category are updated, accurate, and uploaded in the required contract system
- Responsible for financial reporting of savings projects and headwinds. Manages the tight materials process to ensure security of supply
- Support Ecolab’s quality systems through engagement with suppliers to work toward successful corrective action resolution and continued quality
After spending 1-2 years in this position an associate will have the following key experiences:
- Experience in the TDC sourcing process
- Enabler of net structural savings
- Supplier interaction to resolve service and quality issues
- Negotiation skills
- Actively influencing to impact process and results
- Analyze, identify and drive savings
- Good in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in strategic sourcing, negotiation and contract management
- University Degree or Higher education in Business Administration or Economics or Engineering or Finance (Chemical/Mechanical/Industrial/Automation/Banking)
- 3-5 years of previous experience in procurement, direct / indirect materials for the chemical or FMCG industry, Supply Chain processes or consulting industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.