Category: Supply Chain
Work Location: Varsseveld, Gelderland
Posted Date: October 4, 2018
Who are we?
Ecolab’s Microtek Varsseveld produces covers for ultrasound transducer using a dipping process with highly automated dipping lines. To further optimize production with regards to quality, costs and productivity a new position of process engineer is created.
What’s is your role?
The process engineer is involved in investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems in order to improve quality, productivity and contributes to design of new equipment and manages start-up. He/she ensures safe working conditions and compliance with health & safety legislation and assesses safety and environmental issues. The engineer contributes to the Ecolab KPI- reporting structure and helps to implement the TPM-program in the plant. He/she plays an important role in training the operators to bring them on a higher technical level.
Skills and experience required:
- HBO degree with a chemical engineering discipline
- Experience in process engineering and in a production plant environment (preferably gained in medical devices)
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English.
- Excellent reporting, communication and teamworking skills
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of TPM and/or lean principles
- Advanced MS office computer skills
- Leadership skills, with a view to managing people, to lead teams and projects
You have the following competences:
- Result- and internal customer – oriented, communication skills, team player
Working hours: 40 hours
Country and Work location