Join Ecolab’s industry leading Nalco Water team as an Application Engineer in UAE and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Customer Relationship Management. The Application Engineer is expected to support the Account Manager in building relationships starting at site/operational level, and all the way to the C and V suits if necessary.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate value delivered by Nalco Water with the key stakeholders in assigned account(s).
- Provide routine service support to Account Manager to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans.
- Assist Account Manager with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Account Manager with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers/applications and in new accounts.
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively support Nalco innovations and technology where you provide service support.
- Support Account Manager to achieve annual sales target for assigned account(s) by ensuring service plan is always within 100% conformance, treatment program performance is optimal and implementing established selling strategies and tactics.
- Build a culture of partnership based on Win-Win outcome at various customer levels
- Supports and is committed to Nalco’s Safety and Quality Process and the guiding principles of Responsible Care®, and its six Codes of Management Practice.
- Services assigned accounts to maintain programs KPIs, Business Process related documentation, proactively identify and mitigate potential challenges.
- Technical degree in Science or Engineering. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Experience in servicing Key Accounts.
- 3+ years of experience and understanding of the Mining (Alumina Refinery) and Primary Metals (Aluminium Smelter) market space and applications with an ability to deliver Nalco value story to the customer.
- Proactive and forward thinking.
- Autonomous self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic, Hindi or Urdu is a plus
About Nalco Water
In a world with increasing water shortage and contamination challenges, Nalco Water, an Ecolab company, helps customers conserve more than 161 billion gallons of water each year. Nalco Water provides the unique opportunity to work with a broad suite of technologies to deliver automated monitoring systems, data analysis and deep technical expertise to increase efficiency, sustainability and performance for our customers. In our Light division, this includes working with institutional, food & beverage, transportation and manufacturing customers using a holistic approach based on customer needs.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.