Work Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted Date: May 16, 2018
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Nalco Champion, the Energy Services division of Ecolab, has an immediate opening for an Account Manager to be based in Bentley. The position offers opportunities to explore new business, as well as manage established accounts, with potential for growth in sales and personal development. This position would provide an excellent opportunity to learn all facets of oil and gas production, and how to provide sound Technical solutions to our customers. Key responsibilities include:
- Marketing and promoting our products and services to allocated clients
- New business development and expansion of existing services with the allocated accounts
- Responsible for customer retention and improving customer satisfaction of assigned clients
- Adds customer value by acting as business consultant to customers’ key management
- Advising clients on a wide range of commercial and technical proposals
- Servicing and maintenance of the allocated accounts by “hands-on” involvement. This also requires conducting product field trials and assisting in technical surveys when required.
- In conjunction with Area Manager, developing sales plans and strategy for active and potential pursuits
We are looking for a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of success in technical sales. Other key requirements are:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Science.
- Several years’ experience within upstream gas operations (preferably including some sales experience)
- Self-starter and motivated team player
- Excellent work ethic
- “Hands on” with the ability to demonstrate competence in Total Chemical Management, oil & gas production systems, Phase Separation, Flow assurance, integrity management, water injection, chemical application facilities and utility systems
- Willing to travel where required
At Ecolab, we are dedicated to ensuring our associates are provided with an environment geared toward the recognition of achievement, growth, safety and well-being. We also offer our associates opportunities to participate in Ecolab stock ownership, health and well-being subsidies, corporate games days, additional annual leave arrangements, study subsidies, product and service discounts, and the opportunity to champion community activity programs.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, supporting a diverse work environment to drive innovation and growth.