Ecolab is hiring and we are excited to turn your next opportunity into a career! Are you someone who uses your hands-on skills to solve problems? Do you enjoy the hospitality industry but are looking for a career that allows for a flexible schedule? We are looking for self-motivated people to join us in solving problems through servicing existing customers while also growing business to achieve your sales goals.
Join Ecolab as a Territory Service and Sales Representative in the Palm Beach Gardens, FL market. As an industry leader, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, servicing laundries and dish machines, dispensing equipment, and systems for our customers to help achieve our mutual goal of a cleaner, safer & healthier environment for all.
- Company vehicle provided for business use
- Paid drive time (commute) to customer sites
- Participate in best-in-class training program
- Start and end your day at home
- Primarily day shift
What’s in it For You:
- Comprehensive benefits starting day 1 including: medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, paid time off (vacation + disability benefits) and more!
- Enjoy a paid training program (including paid travel time) leveraging a blended approach including digital learning, classroom training, live demonstrations, and on-the-job training with field professionals to certify that associates are safe, confident, and proficient in their roles. We offer an award-winning training approach at a state-of-the-art training facility in Eagan, MN.
- Receive a company service vehicle and cell phone for business use. We pay for fuel, drive time to customer sites, and time for service maintenance on your vehicle
- Opportunities for growth and development: carve out a long term, advanced career path towards service, sales, or management with opportunity for tuition reimbursement
- Independent work environment where you will manage your monthly schedule
- Access to best-in-class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training (including a defensive driving course) and personal protection equipment
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Use your problem-solving skills to conduct preventative and corrective maintenance on laundries and dish machines, dispensing equipment, and systems
- Assist in the installation of equipment and solutions
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring your customers’ operations are fully functional, and teams are properly trained
- Provide emergency service to existing customers via phone or in person, as needed
- Manage equipment, parts, and inventory to control costs
- Communicate our total value to the customer to meet their needs and grow sales within existing customer accounts
- Leverage tools and technology (including tablet and mobile phone apps) to conduct service visits and recommend unique programs and solutions to customers
This is a field-based position and may require travel to the following locations and surrounding areas:
- Riveria Beach and Jupiter
After completing an initial training program, you will be servicing established customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more within an assigned territory. In some cases, where a territory is not immediately available, associates will be assigned a supporting role until a territory assignment becomes available.
- Generally, 1 in every 4 weekends are required (based on business demand)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of mechanical service, customer service, food service or hospitality industry-related experience OR Associates degree
- Availability to provide emergency assistance to customers which may occur at night, on weekends and over holidays
- Position requires a current and valid driver's license
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
Position requires the performance of all essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, including:
- Lifting 50 lbs. frequently
- Pushing/Pulling occasionally
- Standing/bending/stooping frequently
- Working in confined spaces
- Distinguishing color (tools may be accommodated)
- Ability to work overtime
- Drive a company vehicle as required to perform job duties (pre-employment and ongoing motor vehicle record checks will be performed to determine eligibility to drive a company vehicle)
- Associates degree or other advanced training or certifications
- Previous mechanical problem-solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience) in a military environment and/or industries related to food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
About Ecolab Institutional:
Our Institutional team powers positive outcomes for customers globally in hospitality, foodservice, long-term care, and other industries by delivering what matters most to them: delighted guests, protected reputations and optimized operations. We build long-lasting relationships through unmatched expertise, science-based guidance and actionable insights in cleanliness, food safety, public health and more. Our work safeguards our customers’ brands, as well as their guests and employees.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.