The Brand Operations Services Unit within Ecolab’s division of EcoSure is seeking a Business Solution Advisor to join our team! This is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are well-versed in hotel operations to use their industry experience to lead discussions and recommendations with clients on business priorities.
In the role of a Business Solution Advisor, you will conduct client site evaluations where you will develop and deliver important summary presentations of evaluation findings and recommendations to key client executives.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment including medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Conduct quality assurance consultative visits to meet the unique expectations and program requirements of the assigned client.
- Exercise high level of detail in evaluating the client’s business operations.
- Develop and deliver summary presentations of evaluation findings to key property level executives including accurate objective assessments of each assigned client location, areas of improvement and recommendations.
- Develop, and at times, lead client trainings for new hires and periodically throughout the client program.
- Attend and at times help lead team meetings and conference calls as required to meet client project requirements.
- Travel to client site (both driving and air travel) as required by the client. Overnight stays will be required.
- Represent the company in important client meetings and interactions. Contribute to building strong client relationships through interactions with clients’ personnel in a professional manner and demonstration of industry and functional knowledge.
- Must be able to travel 100% overnight to client site (both driving and air travel) as required by the client.
- Candidate must live within a commutable distance of a major airport in the Western United States
- Markets needed but not limited to: Chicago (IL), Denver (CO), Fort Wayne (IN), Kansas City (MO), Las Vegas (NV), Madison (WI), Milwaukee (WI), Minneapolis (MN), Phoenix (AZ), Portland (OR), Salt Lake City (UT), Seattle (WA), St. Louis (MO)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in hospitality management, hotel operations experience, customer service and/or related field.
- Proficiency with current technology and other programs, including, but not limited to Android and Apple systems, Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with developing and leading training for both individual and small teams.
- Position requires a valid US driver's license with no restrictions.
- Position requires a valid passport and/or valid travel documentation.
- Excellent command of English language (clearly speaking, reading comprehension, and writing) with strong analytic and presentation abilities.
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
- Ability to inspect client playgrounds by climbing, crawling in tight areas and going down tube slides
- Bending, squatting, shifting and adjusting movement to assess areas low to the ground and above the head
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time in client locations
- Driving/flying to client locations as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Business, Hotel/Restaurant Management, Tourism or equivalent experience.
- Hospitality management and/or hotel operations management experience.
- Training/facilitation experience targeted toward different learning styles and audiences.
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.