Join Ecolab at our Huntington, IN plant and continue your successful career as Production Team Leader with our chemical manufacturing team. As our Production Team Leader you will be part of an exciting operational transformation as we implement TPM and move towards a High Performance Organization.
Demonstrate your ability to form a winning team – enjoy the pride your team has in their accomplishments. Enjoy the influence you will have with management that is willing to hear you out and adopt changes that your team suggests – the future of the plant is in always going to the next level, never status quo. Gain recognition for leadership as you mentor group leads, manage projects and drive results in more complex manufacturing areas. Take pride in the products that you make, knowing that you are making the world a cleaner, safer place for you, your family, your community and the country. Expect support in your development and the opportunity to prepare for a management-level role.
Location Information: This a 2nd Shift position, located at our Huntington, IN facility. The Huntington site is a non-union plant and one of the smaller plants in NA chemical manufacturing network in North America.
What You Will Do
- As a Production Team Leader there is never a dull moment – you will face new production challenges every day on the manufacturing floor, leading a team of mixers, operators and materials handlers. You’ll be making strategic decisions on the fly, which will determine whether you meet production goals by the end of the shift and how you will do so without compromising the safety of your employees or the quality the customers expect.
- Rely on operator wisdom and experience to guide you in finding solutions to immediate problems and long term changes to enhance safety, quality and productivity. Work with the Production/TPM Manager and a cross functional team to achieve cultural transformation.
- Mentor others early in their manufacturing career, helping them understand team dynamics in manufacturing and how to lead seasoned employees effectively, to ensure that your shift exceeds metric targets.
- Implement TPM and Autonomous Maintenance across your hourly team, partnering with your operations team and the Production/TPM Manager.
- Minimum 0-3 years manufacturing experience
- Previous supervisory/leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related science
- Previous experience in a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) environment
- Experience with SAP
- Minimum 3 years of production experience in a in a food, chemical, beverage or related batch manufacturing environment
- Minimum 3 years of previous supervisory experience
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
US Federal Covid-19 Vaccine Mandate
Due to legal requirements applicable to federal contractors, applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 14 days past the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof of vaccination prior to their start date unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.