The Assistant Marketing Manager will support marketing initiatives within <Division/Function/Region>, supporting one or more product lines/programs or segments. Within this role, you will contribute to profitable sales growth of business unit(s) by supporting the creation and implementation of strategies and plans that differentiate Ecolab from its competitors.
What’s in it For You:
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
- Support marketing strategy including creating and implementing strategies and plans for products and programs.
- Execute the marketing plans including tracking promotions to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Collaborate with other departments to produce world-class marketing collateral materials.
- Ensure accurate representation of Ecolab to the community with regards to product specific regulations and information.
- Determine and execute effective solutions for product related issues such as forecasting of product sales for each warehouse, resolving product supply issues, and coordinating alternative solutions for product related issues.
- Write communication briefs for all promotional activities and ensure that communications are clear and timely.
- Support the execution of the programs and tactics established as part of the strategy planning. The Assistant Product Manager will be responsible for executing activities as directly related to managing the performance of the existing product portfolio, including product rationalization, raw material strategies, productivity enhancements, and supply chain assurance.
- Leverage cross functional groups to couple knowledge of customer needs with existing and future technology capabilities.
- Track and report on product line performance metrics and take corrective action working with product line manager as required.
Position location: CITIES/AREA
Compensation package offered: DETAILS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of professional experience in a business to business environment
- MBA, preferably in Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Industrial or Chemical Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work well in a group as a solid team player
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and coordinate projects across different functional groups regionally.
- Solid business acumen
- Strong problem solving / Analytical Skills
- Attention to detail; strong sense of urgency
- Experience with wide range of marketing tools, including strategic and tactical product marketing capabilities
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.