There has never been a more exciting time to be working in Logistics and Supply Chain in Ecolab.
Ecolab continue to increase the capacity and capability within Logistics, while making our end to end Supply Chain a key enabler to deliver the business profitable growth ambition, while improving service, quality and creating a safer environment for our people.
We are now looking for a Nordics Logistics Administrator to join our Nordic Supply Chain team!
The Nordics Logistics Administrator will have responsibilities within both daily operations, such as coordination with our Nordic carriers as well as optimizations, such as Customer Focus Supply Chain initiatives to manage customer service related activities and ensure best possible customer experience. The successful candidate will also be responsible for driving the carrier’s performance at customer sites and associated activities.
The person in this role will support the ongoing development and implementation of initiatives towards Ecolab’s customers to ensure customer services are executed, optimized, and controlled in line with transparent, aligned, and controllable procedures at the appropriate quality standards, at the most competitive cost.
Relationships are to be built and developed with strategic customers that lead to continuous improvement and increased efficiencies.
The successful candidate will also have great analytical skills to manage and interpret the data analysis to shape the understanding the current gaps and opportunities, lead the cost to serve workstream and efficiency related projects and tasks.
He/she will have a good understanding of how end to end Supply Chain works and where Customer Service and Logistics fit within it.
- Coordination with our Nordic carriers regarding the daily operation
- Claims and complaints process-handling related to Logistics
- Invoice management including validation and booking
- Master Data management
- Provide the business with the insights on current service level Ecolab provides, understanding the cost of it, analyzing the gaps and opportunities, and suggesting the solutions which would accelerate the improvement
- Coordination of the various parts responsible for the delivery of the Customer Service Experience (Ecolab Teams, 3PL suppliers etc.)
- Proactive resolution of quality, service, and cost issues
- Work across organization to ensure the Customer Service experience is in line and above customers’ expectations
- Actively seek and advice on customer service innovations that will improve performance and give competitive advantage
COMPETENCES AND SKILLS:
- Strong customer focus in logistics and Supply Chain environment
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical skills – ability to manage the data harvesting and data convert it into the insights for business.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm and professional
- Ability to influence the right stakeholders and lead through others – including customers
- Strong verbal and writing skills, strong presentation skills
- Must have ability and willingness to work and influence the teams within a matrix organization.
- Ecolab use SAP why knowledge within this system is preferred
- Excellent MS Office knowledge and skills, incl Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Access
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Language: Fluent in English and at least one of the Scandinavian languages
- Operational Logistics and Customer Service experience is mandatory (minimum 4 years)
- Proven track record of successful liaising with customers of different sizes and complexities
- Proven track record of managing the analytical tasks with the clear beneficial outcome for the business
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods transportation for both bulk and packed materials is an advantage
- Examples of customer logistics solutions implementation is a plus
You will be part of a dynamic and talented international team. You can expect sophisticated and varied tasks as a member of an internationally active enterprise.
At Ecolab you are guaranteed a modern work environment and flexible working hours. Ecolab will of course support and provide all the necessary training required to perform the role.
The successful candidate will be based in Demark, at our Headquarter in Valby, Copenhagen, reporting to the Head of Nordic Logistic Customer Excellence.
In case of any questions about this position, please contact Elena Svenningsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.