Global Mining Product Portfolio Manager:
The Product Marketing Manager will support marketing initiatives within Nalco Water, supporting multiple product lines/programs within Global Mining. Within this role, you will contribute to profitable sales growth of the business by supporting the creation and implementation of strategies and plans that differentiate Ecolab from its competitors.
What’s in it For You:
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment: medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
What You Will Do:
The Global Product Portfolio Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing activities as directly related to managing the existing product portfolio, including product rationalization, raw material strategies, portfolio growth, productivity enhancements, supply chain assurance, and execution of innovation projects and programs.
- Create and implement strategies and plans for products and programs driving improved customer service levels through local manufacturing.
- Support the execution of the programs and tactics established as part of the strategy planning.
- Manage Products and Raw Material and supplier set ups
- Improve the portfolio competitiveness through:
- Cost savings/avoidances in cross functional projects
- Optimization of Raw Materials and product lines
- Partnering with Supply Chain to localize sourcing and manufacturing globally
- Identify and address risks (cost, supply, competitive threats)
- Grow portfolio
- Determine and execute effective solutions for product related issues while also resolving product supply issues, and coordinating alternative solutions for product related issues.
- Manage and improve global samples program through:
- Process design improvement
- Order management of Raw Materials
- Logistics management
- Partner with regions, RDE and Supply Chain on executing the sample program related processes (set up, re-stocking management, coordination across teams)
- Ensure accurate representation of Ecolab to the community with regards to product specific regulations and information.
- Leverage cross functional groups to couple knowledge of customer needs with existing and future technology capabilities.
- Stay current on market standards, trends and practices and understand impact on Ecolab product line and business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- +5 years of professional experience in a business to business environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work well in a group as a solid team player
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and coordinate projects across different functional groups regionally
- Attention to detail; strong sense of urgency
- Learning and people agility
- Familiarity with: SAP, Six Sigma
- Experience with wide range of marketing tools, including strategic and tactical product marketing capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid business acumen
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.