Are you ready to make an impact and work for a company that makes the world cleaner, safer, and healthier looking through digital lens? Ecolab is seeking brilliant final year students and recent graduates for the DIGITAL & SALES CAMPUS 2022, offering internship opportunities in our divisions and functions to support a new digital approach and culture. Ecolab, in response to new business challenges, is looking for skills to develop new digital way of thinking, to troubleshoot better and faster and to improve the customer experience.
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, and healthy environments.
- Learn from highly energetic and experienced professionals who will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, and international team.
- 6-12 months paid internship with potential further opportunities.
What You Will Do:
During the program you will get to work on projects that cover digital support to our teams in Sales, working on process automation, developing internal tools, and supporting the implementation of existing tools to optimize our customers' operations.
After an initial training period and with the support of a tutor and a team, you will be involved in key projects driving real impact on the business using advanced digital tools within different teams.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Project Management or similar fields.
- Fluency in English; Spanish and any other European language is a plus.
- Strong Digital Skills and passion for data/technology.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office. Familiar with SharePoint, Power BI or Power Apps.
- Be dynamic, proactive, and autonomous, with the desire to learn and make a difference.
- Possess good analytical skills and innovative thinking, with the drive to succeed.
- Available for a full-time internship and eligible to sign University Agreement with University.
- Recent work experience or internship in a digital-related department
- Hands-on experience with Power BI, UI Path or others from tools mentioned above is a plus
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.