Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Territory Manager in the Coquitlam and Maple Ridge market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this outside sales offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an established territory of customers including restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success that includes job shadowing, online learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training
- Following the completion of training, you will obtain the opportunity to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a non-decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with training, regular and emergency service and sales demonstrations
- Cold-call and prospect to secure new accounts, as you build Ecolab’s brand in your market
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems; leveraging this service to strengthen the customer relationship
- Ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained by demonstrating safe equipment use
Weekend Rotation: 1 in 4 weekends for emergeny coverage
Territory: Coquitlam, Maple Ridge and surrounding areas
- High School diploma required. Post secondary education preferred.
- 2 years of outside sales experience
- Willing to be on call during off hours and during weekend coverage
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position which include climbing, twisting, bending, and squatting
Compensation: Base salary plus commissions, bonus potential, company vehicle, pension plan, education funding, shares purchase plan and much more!!
- Previous business to business commercial sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa
- Mechanical problem solving experience (e.g. plumbing, electrical, HVAC and/or mechanical experience)
About Ecolab Institutional:
Discover how our partnership with customers helps serve 45 billion restaurant meals and clean more than one billion hotel rooms. From restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities, to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities, Ecolab’s Institutional division provides a comprehensive program of customized cleaning and sanitizing solutions to help meet the specific needs of our customers. Join us and help the biggest and best brands ensure guest safety and satisfaction and protect their reputation.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.