Join Ecolab’s call center in Mississauga, ON, and become part of a dynamic team that loves their work and enjoys each other. As a respected Bilingual Customer Service Agent, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from Ecolab’s products. As a team, we strive to exceed our objectives to help drive greater customer satisfaction.
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy non-traditional work hours that fit the schedule you need
- Be recognized for meeting goals, and secure opportunities for advancement
- Sharpen your professional business acumen
- Work for a stable, growing, global Fortune 500 company
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment.
What You Will Do:
- Process 60-100 inbound calls per day
- Manage outbound calls, depending upon volume
- Must possess solid problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Handle all calls in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products, accounts, Ecolab representatives, tools and dispensing systems
- Complete a call on screen accurately while speaking with the customer
- Process orders, literature requests, and applies information to our customers
- Develop technical and mechanical proficiency to assist customers and field staff with dispenser system issues
This role will be working remotely but is subject to working in the call centre when required.
- High school qualifications or equivalent
- Bilingual in French and English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, Word, Access, and Outlook)
- Experience using Customer Service software
- No immigration sponsorship available for this position
- Bachelor’s degree completed or in process
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 25 words per minimum
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience utilizing a multi-line telephone system
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly dependable team player
- Ability to prioritize workload and complete responsibilities on time
- SAP knowledge
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.