District Representative / Account Manager – Nalco Water – Paper Division – Finland
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company is looking for experienced District Representative or Account Manager to strengthen our pulp, paper and board accounts sales team. In the best case you have 5-10 years of experience from the paper industry and master's degree (or equivalent) from suitable field of studies. Knowledge in water and wastewater treatment is considered as benefit. Actual position title and location will be dependent of your experience.
You’ll be responsible for our growth and services in targeted accounts. Using a consultative sales approach, you’ll build relationships with existing customers by executing system assurance programs that meet their needs. With strong account leadership, you’ll also convert strategic competitive accounts and sell new technologies to current customers and prospects linked to value added selling. Our applications are linked to specialty chemicals and solutions to pulp and paper industry and related water treatment.
What’s in it for You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus plan and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- Specific sales incentive bonus scheme
- Advancing career path in sales or management with flexible planning of your own schedule
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- Culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Generate and execute sales plans and strategies to close new opportunities within existing customer base, and in major, competitively held accounts, to meet defined goals.
- Work closely with large, strategic current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within current and prospective customers
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels
- This position is based in Finland, exact location to be discussed
- Overnight travel will be required to meet customer/prospect requirements across Finland.
- Targeted accounts are within the Pulp & Paper industries
- You will also cooperate closely with colleagues in the Finnish team and support functions.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in engineering (chemical, mechanical, industrial) or life sciences (biology, chemistry, etc.) or economics, Master's degree is preferred
- 5-10 years of paper industry experience in production, technical sales or field sales support
- Working knowledge of paper/board machine operations, wet end chemistry and/or pulp mill operations. Knowledge of boilers, cooling towers and/or wastewater treatment systems is a benefit
- Possess a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Fluent Finnish and English (Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role)
About Nalco Water: https://www.ecolab.com/nalco-water
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.