What You Will Do：
- Manage, train and coach the demand planners to drive continuous improvement of the demand planning process. Support team to ensure required customer service levels are met while maintaining appropriate inventory levels and monitoring E/O inventory.
- Identify and implement best practices to improve forecast accuracy. Work with IT, Marketing and Sales to improve inputs to the process.
- Leads the Demand Planning Meeting (depending on level of meeting and location).
- Manage the supply/demand balance in collaboration with the Supply Planning Manager, when there is abnormal demand, when supply issues arise and when customer requirements are truly outside the capability of the supply chain to deliver.
- Drive collaboration with Sales and Marketing to incorporate current and long–term market intelligence into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels and to develop, document and update the assumptions supporting the demand plan and development of various scenarios.
- Drive collaboration with Marketing to incorporate new product introductions, product conversions and product deactivations into the plan.
- Drive improvement of forecast assumptions, exception management and root cause analysis to identify forecast deviations and issues.
- Monitor the demand plan performance (forecast error, accuracy, bias) by measuring actual versus planned performance at multiple planning levels and work with collaborators to improve.
- Challenge the sales and marketing assumptions when significant deviations occur between the demand-based revenue plan and the business plans.
- Represent Demand Planning at the Supply Planning and S&OP meetings (depending on level of meeting and location).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field of study.
- More than 7 years of experience in Demand Planning, Marketing, Sales and/or Supply Planning.
- Proficiency in SAP planning modules.
- Advanced technical or business degree, MBA preferred.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Excel and Access to design and execute complex queries and reporting
- Lean Six Sigma project experience and/or Green Belt.
- Strong business acumen and experience with the divisions, markets, customers and products in the demand plan.
- Strong leadership, communication, analytical, and problem solving skills to drive decisions and build consensus among stakeholders.
Post Code: 001, 002.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.