Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
About the role:
Reporting directly to the District Manager, and based in Auckland, you will be responsible for delivering cleaning and sanitising solutions through high quality service to existing customers throughout the region. You will also be driving sales and business development opportunities for Ecolab’s products and services to customers within the dairy, brewing, beverage, protein and food processing industries.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering the highest standards of service excellence to customers
• Providing value to our customers through key projects at their sites.
• Working very closely with our Engineering Team and our Technical team on Value Adding projects.
• Achieving the territory budget and sales goals in a timely and efficient manner
• Growing the territory through sales of the company’s products and services
• Developing site specific hygiene budgets and cost per clean analysis
• Liaising between customers and internal departments to arrange pricing and invoicing, delivery, special instructions and any other issues to facilitate sales
By nature, you will demonstrate:
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to build, maintain and retain relationships with our internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent presentation and negotiation capabilities
• A positive and enthusiastic approach to solving challenges to exceed client expectations
Technically you will have:
• Previous experience in an operations, quality or hygiene role within food manufacturing
• An understanding of food safety, quality control systems and food industry hygiene challenges
• A Tertiary qualification in science or a related discipline would be highly regarded
• Sales experience, preferably in value-added sales
• Experience in dealing with large national and multi-national customers would be beneficial
• Business development experience in fields such as dairy and processed food, poultry or beverage and brewing sectors will be well regarded
• A clean and valid driver’s license is a pre-requisite
Life at ECOLAB:
Our three behavioural shifts are People First, One United ANZ Ecolab Team and Owning the Outcome.
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, there is a world of opportunity that can be found within our growing company, and delivering results and demonstrating teamwork, drives advancement.
Some of the benefits you could enjoy:
• Flexible Working Arrangements
• Rewarding company superannuation
• Health and Well-being Subsidy of $250 per year
• MY Days bonus leave program, giving employees up to 5 weeks off per year!
• Rewarding Bonus and Incentive programs
• Attractive Staff Product Discounts
• Access to the Ecolab holiday house in Lake Taupo NZ
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
How to apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ecolab or by their external third-party provider.
Get social with us:
If you would like to find out more about us, please find out more at https://en-au.ecolab.com/
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.