What You Will Do:
- Recording customer payments inappropriate accounts
- Researches unapplied cash, resolves payment discrepancies
- Account maintenance on request and according to the procedure
- Processing Payment run and direct debit
- Account reconciliation and basic reporting
- Collaborate effectively with Credit, Collections and Banking Team
- Updating SOPs based on changes in the process
What you will need:
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- +2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable Process will be an asset
- Knowledge of SAP with clear understanding of financial processes
- Good problem-solving and cooperation skills
- Previous experience in an international environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook software
- Communication and cooperation skills
- Ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently
Apply today and start owning your future!
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.