Senior Specialist, Enterprise Culture Communications
The enterprise culture communications senior specialist role is a key member of the global communications team at Ecolab, with responsibility for developing and managing global communications strategies and programs to engage and align associates around corporate strategies, culture and change initiatives. The individual in this role also will develop exceptional content and drive exposure through strategic utilization and management of global channels.
- Develops and manages corporate strategy, change initiative, safety and other culture-related communications strategies and plans, with primary responsibility for COVID-19 communications
- Manages the content for the COVID-19 section of the corporate website and the company intranet.
- Creates compelling, on-message and brand-compliant written and visual content for internal, and sometimes, external channels. Content may include Ecolab.com and intranet content, social media posts, by-lined articles, blogs, media pitches, presentations, speeches, etc.
- Collaborates with key internal and external partners on communications initiatives and campaigns.
- Participates in bi-weekly content creation, weekly huddle meetings and other key meetings as needed, to provide updates on progress, perspectives on future content and pitch new content.
- Ensures timely and effective execution of internal communications strategies across various platforms (e.g., intranet, email, digital signage, etc.)
- Serves as primary channel manager for assigned employee communications channels, reports on channel metrics, and identifies and recommends opportunities related to these channels.
- Assists with other communications initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English or related field
- 3+ years of corporate communications experience
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills, with knowledge of AP style
- Experience creating content in a variety of formats (e.g., articles, social media, videos, presentations, etc.) and managing graphic design, photography and video production
- Experience with content management systems
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with strong project management capabilities
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and productively with all types of people at all levels of the organization and with external vendors
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.