Ecolab has an opening for a position in our Industrial Finance Organization, located in Naperville, IL. Reporting to the Financial Analysis Project Leader, this position will be responsible for providing direct financial support to the Industrial Division teams on reporting initiatives. This position will be expected to understand Industrial’s various systems and customer programs and act as a business partner to the finance and sales teams through BI and Power BI reporting, development of performance dashboards, and ongoing improvement projects. This position will also work closely with other internal departments as needed to support the responsibilities noted below.
What You Will Do:
- Work directly with the Financial Analysis Project Leader and divisional finance teams to support existing reporting utilizing SAP, BI (BEx), Power BI, and Excel
- Support expansion of Power BI-based sales, operating and dashboard reporting
- Establish back-end architecture and write coding to support financial dashboards and Power BI-based tools. Building tools to automate data collection.
- Develop best in practice tools and consistent standardized reporting dashboards for divisional finance partners and senior management
- Support machine-learning initiatives
- Continually identify and execute process improvements
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 4+ years of work experience; 1+ years corporate/operational finance
- Prior experience working with large data sets, data analytics, coding, connecting data sets
- SAP and BI (BEx) / Power BI experience
- Coding experience with DAX, M, or SQL
- No immigration sponsorship available
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity; able to self-manage well; highly accountable
- Result oriented; proactive; and possesses a high level of integrity
- Local candidates preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.