Ecolab is looking for a Supplier Quality Manager to join our Healthcare Quality team. In this role you will develop strategy and provide leadership to the Supplier Quality organization within Healthcare. The role works collaboratively throughout the organization to develop, implement, and execute programs to improve product quality and supplier capabilities while ensuring compliance to applicable quality system requirements and external standards.
What’s in it for you:
- The opportunity to help solve some of the most significant challenges in the world, making hospitals cleaner, safer, and healthier.
- The ability to generate impact and shape your professional career in a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and involve a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to achieve the best result.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a team of supplier quality managers and engineers providing strategic leadership in the areas of supplier management, supplier engineering, and incoming inspection with specific responsibilities:
- Establishing measures for supplier quality performance, regularly monitor results
- Initiating appropriate actions to continually improve supplier quality performance
- Identifying incoming material nonconformities and resolution support
- Assisting internal engineering groups in defining critical attributes and characteristics to be measured for components and products
- Facilitate the management of supplier corrective action requests (SCAR) and interface directly with suppliers
- Establish governance of the supplier quality program to ensure effective selection, approval, and monitoring of suppliers, and ensure their on-going performance
- Identify, develop, and implement systems and tools that foster collaboration and communication with suppliers
- Provide subject matter expertise with regard to supplier quality regulatory requirements
- Provide coaching and guidance to Healthcare supplier quality team globally
- Promote employee development and foster growth of employees
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical discipline
- Minimum 7+ years of experience working within quality or supplier quality
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in regulated quality systems
- Travel up to 50%, typically 2 – 3 days duration each trip. International travel will be required.
- Thorough knowledge of quality system tools such as: process validation, DOE, statistical methods, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership characteristics and the ability to connect with many different stakeholders
- Excellent organization skill and ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.