Join Ecolab’s industry leading Healthcare team as Healthcare Customer Service Representative in Egypt and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
Ecolab is seeking an experienced Healthcare Customer Service Representative to join our growing team. This position is responsible for managing healthcare sales orders and complaints from customers and correctly informing customers about products and delivery times.
In this role, you will be self-motivated, innovative, disciplined and skilled in planning and prioritizing. We require strong communication skills (verbal and written, superb telephone skills are a must), and must be highly effective utilizing computer technology, including MS Excel and Word.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Managing Sales Orders for our Customers in Middle East & Africa – this includes ERP management of sales order entry, stock allocation, and billing cycle for local, exports and drop-shipment orders.
- Close cooperation with Intercompany location – ensuring accurate delivery as per customer requirements.
- Arrange customer drop shipments and provide necessary logistics document and customs support.
- Inform customers correctly about product changes, prices, delivery times, deviation from orders, etc.
- Compliance with internal procedures and instructions
- Close cooperation with supply network planning, logistics, export teams to provide the best service for Customers.
- Handle all calls and emails in a prompt and courteous manner
- Maintain working knowledge of products and accounts,
- Active participation in team projects and process improvements, project management
- Other tasks as appropriately required
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain or Logistics
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience including Customer Service and Exports
- Preferable experience in Healthcare environment
- Is fluent in written and spoken English, French is a plus
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with others and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
- Solid problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and highly motivated, prone to teamwork
Discover the combined impact of cutting-edge technology, real-time information, personally delivered service and best-practice training. Ecolab Healthcare delivers infection prevention solutions to ensure healthy environments for patients and healthcare providers. We provide solutions from hand and skin hygiene to patient and operating room environmental hygiene, leading to improved outcomes, operating efficiencies and increased patient satisfaction.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.