A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With annual sales of $15 billion and 49,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Our innovative products and services touch virtually every aspect of daily life and are used in hospitals, hotels, restaurants, schools, manufacturing plants, refineries and other locations throughout the world. Many of the world’s most recognizable brands rely on Ecolab to help ensure operational efficiencies, product integrity and brand reputation.
Ecolab is searching for entry level Mechanical engineers to join our Research, Development & Engineering (RDE) team. Engineers in RDE support all business units of a globally diversified technology/service company, creating a dynamic, challenging, and varied work environment.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct research to develop, innovative and improve dispensing and/or control systems
- Test, evaluate and analyze equipment and/or systems to determine or prove performance and reliability
- Identify and evaluate technologies to advance the performance and reliability of existing and new products
- Ensure compliance with design criteria and standards
- Mechanical Engineers: Participate in the design and development of new chemical dispensers, embedded circuit board designs and/or control systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar with expected graduation dates of December 2020 or May/June 2021
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Demonstrated project leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience developing test procedures and methods, and execution of tests
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Sound academic training
- Eagan, MN
- Relocation assistance is available for those meeting requirements
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.