Join Ecolab’s Finance team as a Temporary Accountant for 6 months in Dubai and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
In this role, you will provide financial control and management to provide high level data and support to the business to enable successful month-end closure and reporting.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Vendor Management (Invoice booking, account reconciliation and respond to the queries)
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Manage/prepare balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving accounting queries.
- Maintain internal controls by following the policies and procedures.
- UAE Visa is required (there will be no Visa sponsorship for this role)
- 2 years’ accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree / CPA / ACCA
- Experience of working in a large or multinational business
- Strong systems/processes background
- Strong planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Good English language skills – both verbal and literate (additional language knowledge beneficial)
- Flexible, as the job may require additional working hours
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of working on ERPs
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.