Customer Service Representative
Join Ecolab’s Bioquell Team as a Customer Service Representative in the Horsham, PA market. Bioquell, an Ecolab company, is a world leader in providing high-tech bio-decontamination equipment and services within healthcare, life sciences and military environments. Our unique low temperature, residue-free hydrogen peroxide vaporization (HPV) technology has been proven to provide rapid, repeatable, safe and reliable eradication of microbiological pathogens from rooms and other interior spaces.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Responds to customer requests and inquiries
- Attracts potential customer by answering product and service questions or directing customer to the appropriate Bioquell employee for a response
- Records service and customer service-related documentation while updating information in CRM system
- Performs general office administrative support
- Processes orders from customers in a timely manner
- Maintains KPI records of shipping and customer service-related trends
- Performs customer satisfaction follow up interviews after service, validation, or RBDS visits and records responses
- Generates trend reports and recommends process improvements
- Carries out other duties as assigned
Work week and shift: Monday – Friday 8-5:00PM
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to actively listen
- Computer literacy with experience using Accounting and CRM based software
- A commitment and passion to work efficiently and at a high level
- Ability to learn technical concepts
- No Immigration Sponsorship Available
- The ability to manage multiple, concurrent activities, meet tight deadlines, and produce clear and accurate results
- An aptitude for learning Bioquell products and technology
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Maintains customer confidentiality
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Motivation, self-direction, and management
- The ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Ability to actively listen to customer concerns
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office, CRM, and Order Entry software preferable
- Highly organized, quick think, and able to make decisions
- Tenacity, creativity, and enthusiasm
About Ecolab Life Sciences:
Partner with our customers to deliver comprehensive solutions and technical expertise to ensure product quality and safety in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Ecolab Life Sciences serves pharmaceutical manufacturers, cosmetics products manufacturers, pharmacies, and analytical laboratories with cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection programs and validation support. Work with us to improve operational efficiencies in ever-changing and growing markets.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.