Bioquell Inc. (www.bioquellus.com) is a world leader in providing high-tech bio-decontamination equipment and services within healthcare, life sciences and military environments. Our unique low temperature, residue-free hydrogen peroxide vaporization (HPV) technology has been proven to provide rapid, repeatable, safe and reliable eradication of microbiological pathogens from rooms and other interior spaces.
This position requires a multi-disciplined individual who has mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform a full range of assigned duties within the work day. Problem-solving and the ability to learn new tasks quickly is critical. Tasks are not complex enough to require certified professionals but not simple to do without relevant technical knowledge.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
- Ensure that the facility (non-office area) and equipment is consistently in a clean, safe and properly working state complying with all company and OSHA standards
- Perform inspections on incoming shipments to set company standards.
- Become trained in hazardous materials shipping.
- Operate and maintain the Bioquell consumable line which includes filling, labeling, and packing of Bioquell Sterilant product(s)
- Ability to accurately document the production of hydrogen peroxide products.
- Production Facility located in Horsham, Pennsylvania
- Work week and shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00 PM
- Compensation package offered: Dependent on Experience
- Commitment, enthusiasm, energy and initiative
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- PC literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability and confidence to work autonomously while remaining part of a multi-disciplined team
- Flexibility in approach, attitude and job tasks
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Minimum of H.S. Diploma
- Preferably a technical school degree or military experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.