Job Summary: Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, seeks an End to End Solutions Program Manager. Ecolab is a company committed to growth and we believe that our Technical teams are one of the keys to our success. As a company, we are committed to driving growth while providing individuals with a range of developmental career opportunities. The members of our team have an opportunity to help our customers meet their goals, differentiate Ecolab from our competition while meeting aggressive growth targets. This position is part of the Nalco Water Global Data Center Solutions Strategic Business Unit.
The End to End Solutions Program Manager role has broad-based responsibility for delivering smart water solutions to help our Data Center customer’s operations run reliably while also reducing, reusing and recycling water. You will collaborate with our corporate sales and internal engineering teams to solve complex data center water challenges while creating standard offerings that can be leveraged across the data center market.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced consultant, technical marketer or business developer with potable and industrial water system experience. This is a great position for someone with a water systems marketing background, strong technical skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to help shape the future of sustainable water in the fast-growing data center market.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits
- A long term, advancing career path
- Access to the industry’s most innovative training programs
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
- Being a leader in one of Ecolab’s fastest growing businesses
What You Will Do:
- Research, identify, and define solution standards and solution application opportunities within the Data Center market
- Work with sales and engineering to design and implement water preparation and recycle operations projects
- Create optimal design criteria for scaling projects to full-scale deployment across different regions.
- Conduct on-site audits to assess and recommend integrated solutions to further optimize data center water systems while meeting customer requirements.
- Construction bid package development, bid response evaluation, and contractor selection
- Source new technologies for incorporation into current and future Nalco Water service offerings
- Provide leadership in the areas of new solution offerings above and beyond existing programs and services
- Assist corporate sales team with technical/application related sales calls and presentations
- B.S. in engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' experience in consulting, water utility engineering/project management/operations
- Knowledge of water chemistry [disinfection, and conventional (water softening)/membrane water treatment/filtration technologies for industrial applications]
- Experience carrying design concepts from exploration, development, and into deployment/scalable implementation.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with clients
- A strong desire for ownership and accountability
- Business-to-business technical consulting experience
- Experience in the Data Center market
- Water room design and commissioning
- Experience in developing and launching new products/services
- Analytical mindset that can identify and resolve gaps under a compressed time frame
- Ability to relate to influential people and complex organizational structures; strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated initiative and leadership skills; setting vision and strategy, planning, critical thinking, orchestrating cross-functionally, overseeing multiple project elements and proven track record of results
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.