In 2016, Nalco Water helped manage 1.1 trillion gallons of water – that’s enough to supply the daily needs of 64 million people. As the industry leader in water technology, we’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resource.
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, is seeking a Customer Delivery Specialist to join our logistics team.
What’s in it For You:
- You’ll join a growth company offering a competitive pay and benefits
- A company vehicle and cell phone
- Access to training and orientation programs
- A culture that values safety first, including training and personal protection
- Pride in working for a company that provides clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
What You Will Do:
- Ensures safe execution and delivery of all service and operations
- Establish daily route based upon schedule and call center assignments
- Be responsible and perform services according to the Nalco Water/Ecolab Standard
- Prepare loading/portable exchange tank load log for delivery trucks for next day
- Be the customer facing ambassador for the Company and professionally communicate with our customers, sales representatives and corporate staff by phone, e-mail, and in person
- Responsible for the safe and efficient delivery of all DI equipment
- Connection of equipment, QC and record keeping tasks
- Complete required daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Lifting over 80 pounds regularly
- Must be competent in fixing minor issues.
- Be able to handle weekly on call duties (rotation).
- Must be able to maintain up to date DOT logging.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Be able to operate manual and power walk behind pallet jack.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Possess a current Class B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), issued by the state of Illinois
- 3 years commercial driving experience, compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations from the past 5 years required
- 5 years of an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
As a trusted partner, your customers will rely on you for their success. Nalco Water is committed to seeing you succeed and provides innovative training programs to ensure you’re prepared to solve any customer problem.
Training programs are held in the field and at Nalco Water Headquarters in Naperville, IL; travel is arranged and paid for by Nalco Water. Based on your skill level and experience, topics covered may include technology, product, service, business and industry acumen, direct coaching and mentoring, sales management and leadership, classroom training and certifications.
The world’s leading provider of water treatment and process improvements, Nalco Water partners with customers who seek innovative solutions for water and resource constraints. As an Ecolab company, we’re perfectly aligned with the corporate vision to be the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technology and services, providing and protecting what is vital.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.