As Division Manager in the F&B Division of Ecolab, you will be leading a team of sales professionals, as part of the leading global supplier of cleaning and sanitation products, programs, training and services to the F&B market.
What s in it For You:
- Work with some of the leading food, beverage, and dairy manufacturing customers
- Be challenged and gain recognition as you provide unparalleled expertise and carve out a long term, advanced career path
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
- Flexible, independent work environment
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
What you will do
- Manage the complete portfolio of marketing and sales activities for the F&B Division in Iberia
- Develop the business and implementing short, mid and long-term strategic plans and budgets for achieving sales goals
- Provide commercial and technical support to sales organization
- Create and maintain relationships to top accounts in area of responsibility
- Coordinate support for sales and service activities with cross divisional peers and internal functions
- People management of direct team, monitoring adequate training of sales force
- 10-12 years of successful professional experience in a related industry (B2B)
- Bachelor’s Degree. Graduate level with focus on business or equivalent experience
- Excellent English and Spanish language skills. Portuguese is a plus
- Ability to travel (Spain+ Portugal mostly)
- Bachelor of science in Chemistry/ food science; ideally with an MBA in business field
- Account leadership experience that includes working with Food & Beverage multinational companies
- Excellent knowledge of the Food & Beverage Market
- Strong work ethic, autonomy, strategic thinking and ability to multitask.
About Food & Beverage Division
See how Ecolab helps make 27% of the world’s processed food safe. In Food & Beverage, you’ll help a wide variety of food, beverage and brewery processors manager the increasing risks of foodborne illness and contamination. By providing cleaning and sanitizing programs, animal care products, antimicrobial food tissue treatment and many other operational efficiency and product quality programs, Food & Beverage offers the opportunity to work with a combination of innovation and world-class service.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.