Additional Job Description
Ecolab, the leading global developer of premium cleaning, sanitizing, and maintenance products and services for the hospital, institutional and industrial markets, has the following position open.
The Maintenance Technician diagnoses and repairs both facilities and production equipment in a safe, timely, and cost effective manner.
What’s in it For You:
- Opportunity for a long term career path that allows for exposure into all areas of the Ecolab’s supply chain
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Thrive in a company that values sustainability, drives a safety-focused culture and has been recognized as one of the most ethical companies in the world
- Comprehensive benefits package
What You Will Do:
- Interface with production/warehouse supervision to effect safe repairs to equipment and that equipment is returned to operations in an acceptable condition.
- Performs regularly scheduled preventive maintenance, trouble shooting, and monthly safety checks.
- Makes repairs & modifications to equipment and facilities as scheduled through the e-mail work order system.
- Responsible for completing all paperwork assigned and coordinating with the Reliability Supervisor to ensure data is correct and recorded.
- Responsible of performing the maintenance activities for the Automation System “ Programable logic Controller – PLC”- SCADA System or similar.
- Preferably have an experience with TIA Portal & Simatic Step 7 & Simatic Win CC or similar
- Able to read and analyze electrical schematic diagrams & Tracking I/O end to end.
- Preferably has a previous knowledge about Pumps and Mixing systems.
- Perform the basic maintenance of utility equipment, like Air Compressor, boilers, etc.
- Associate Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Mechatronics degree.
- 4 years experience in an industrial maintenance environment
- 1 year of experience with electrical and mechanical systems in an industrial environment.
- 1 year of experience with PLC based applications in an industrial environment
- Must have a good English language skills.
- Formal vocational training in plant maintenance activities with emphasis on industrial applications or equivalent job experience in electricity, power distribution, industrial electrical wiring, mechanics, machine operations, general plumbing, heating ventilation and air conditioning, boiler operations.
- Able to work in difficult situations such as confined spaces, heat and in high places.
- Experience with pumps, welding, bearings, electrical safety, forklifts, gears, hydraulics, valves, and rigging.
- Experience in a TPM environment.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.