Ecolab are looking for future talent, so when we are on the other side of Covid-19 we would like to be in a position to grow the Pest Division team to reflect our customer’s needs. If you would like to be considered for a future position as a Service Specialist please submit your CV.
Pest Elimination Service Specialist
Be part of an industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination UKIE
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- competitive base salary, performance bonus, out of hours payment, overtime, commission, company paid pension and stock purchase plan
What You Will Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use Apple technology to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
Future Position Details:
- Permanent career
- 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 5pm, with overtime available
- Requirement to be on the out of hours rota and meet the needs of the business where required
- Working in challenging environments for a wide range of commercial customers
- Company van with fuel card and maintenance package
- Salary between £18,500 to £23K depending on experience and qualification
- 4% Flexible benefits package : 4% of base salary as annual bonus to spend on products such as extra days annual leave, private medical and/or dental, Childcare vouchers, high street store card or simply use as a salary increase
- 1x Life insurance at base salary level
- Ecolab pension – 3% employee and 7% employer
- Recognition and rewards for outstanding contribution to the team
- Performance bonus, overtime & uncapped commission available
- As a registered training center you will be offered best in class learning and development support throughout your career
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.