Join Ecolab’s sales team as a Sales and Service Route Manager in the Reno, NV market. Within our industry leading ProGuard division, this opportunity offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the foodservice and hospitality industries. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned an existing territory of restaurants, hotels, schools, long-term career facilities and more. You will serve as the face of Ecolab, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs that drive a positive guest experience and create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments.
What’s in it For You:
- Paid training program that includes job shadowing, e-learning modules, structured field activities, and customized classroom style training, allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- Following the completion of training, you are able to grow your income as you drive sales in your market
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment
- Receive a decaled company vehicle for business use
- Carve out a long-term career path in sales, corporate accounts, or leadership
What You Will Do:
- Grow sales within an existing territory of food service and hospitality accounts by providing customers with service and training
- Apply your mechanical aptitude to install, repair and perform maintenance on ware washing, laundry and dispensing equipment and systems
- Learn customers’ warewashing systems and devise unique solutions as their expert on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs
- Leverage your hands-on, mechanical service combined with Ecolab’s consultative sales approach to enhance our total value to the customer; provide emergency service to appreciative customers
- Demonstrate safe equipment use, ensuring that your customers’ facilities are fully operational and teams are properly trained
Candidate must reside within 50 miles of Reno
Cities within this territory will include: Fallon, Winnemucca, McDermitt
Weekend Rotation: 1 out of 2
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work overnight shifts and be on call at night, on weekends and over holidays as required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- Ability to complete pre-employment assessments including a physical, lift and/or carry 75 pounds, color vision test and drug screen
- Service industry mechanical experience (e.g. refrigeration, appliance repair, kitchen equipment, HVAC and/or military experience)
- Customer service experience where you have directly interfaced with customers
- Previous business to business commercial sales or outside sales experience
- Industry related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality, and/or pool and spa
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.