The Production Technician will be an on-site specialist for application of AKJ Nalco’s industry leading dust control products. This position will require employees to work on designated mine sites and handle all aspects of safe product application.
- Plan and complete assigned work efficiently, safely and productively.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised on own initiative.
- Rotating 28 day schedule.
- 12 hour shifts rotating between days and nights.
- Weekends and holidays – as scheduled
- Hourly non-exempt.
- Insurance and benefit package available
- Possess or able to obtain current MSHA Certificate of Training
- Must have the ability to lift and/or carry 50 lbs.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this position
- No relocation assistance provided for this position
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.