About the Role
Ecolab’s Institutional business is seeking an accomplished professional who will lead our divisional Global and Corporate Account training efforts. This learning leader will lead the development of the Global and Corporate Account sales training strategy in collaboration with Enterprise and Institutional Division HR. This position will partner with sales leaders and other stakeholders to define competencies, understand capability gaps, and ensure learning and development solutions achieve desired objectives. They will be responsible for delivering world-class onboarding, professional development, and sales enablement for the Institutional Global and Corporate Account audience.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with sales leadership to formulate the strategy, curriculum roadmap, and performance support tools required to accelerate the performance of Global and Corporate Account salespeople in the Institutional division.
- Execute a needs assessment to identify the greatest knowledge and skill building opportunities within our Corporate Account teams.
- Partner both internally and externally to define the competencies for successful Institutional Global and Corporate Account salespeople. Once defined, incorporate these competencies into the Institutional Global and Corporate Account learning and development strategy to assess and develop these critical knowledge and skills of all CAMs globally.
- Once the strategy and roadmap are clearly defined, design a robust and sustainable onboarding and continuous learning curriculum for Institutional Global and Corporate Account Managers to drive growth in Ecolab’s business through this critical audience.
- Collaborate with internal and external learner experience design and development experts to implement effective learning solutions which are learner-centered, scalable, and sustainable.
- Expertise in cutting edge learning and development ideas, protocols, and technology to provide a world-class learning experience that purposefully leverages much more than classroom training.
- Oversee the execution of the Institutional Global and Corporate Account learning strategy in the most effective and efficient way. Most likely this will be done by regional partners to help scale this solution.
- Measure the effectiveness and business impact of learning solutions through robust measurement solutions. Engage a mindset of continuous improvement for all Institutional Global and Corporate Account learning programs.
- Understand the Corporate Account learner’s journey to embed learning into the learner’s workflow to ensure they have what they need, when they need it – at the point of need.
- Stay current on learning theory, instructional design, delivery methods, and best practices with a focus on sales enablement.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in a sales training and/or sales leadership development directly as a learning and development professional or indirectly as a sales leader.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership role overseeing, developing, coaching, and mentoring.
- Ability to travel up to 15% and collaborate with global and regional stakeholders outside of regular business hours.
- Knowledge of and practical experience in applying behavioral, performance, and learning best practices and theories.
- Exceptional drive for results, customer service, problem solving, and cross-functional partnership skills.
- Highly skilled in project management, stakeholder management, juggling competing priorities, and delivering within a budget.
- Experience in using learning technology including MS Office, Adobe Suite, Articulate eLearning tools, WebEx Training Center, SharePoint, Workday, Learning Management Systems, and/or other related talent technology and social collaboration tools.
- Completed Master’s degree or MBA
- Professional certification in learning, organizational development, human resources or leadership development
- Experience with sales enablement learning and/or Wilson Learning’s Counselor Salesperson or Versatile Salesperson suite
- Experience working in a global organization where interaction across geographies, functions, and business units is key to success, including managing the creation of learning solutions in multiple languages.
About Ecolab’s Global Institutional Division
Ecolab’s Global Institutional business offers comprehensive products and programs that meet the needs of our customers – from restaurants, hotels and long-term care facilities to schools, commercial buildings and military facilities. We help our customers delight their guests, protect their reputations, and optimize their operations. Our training team supports the education and professional development of our team of 8500 associates with focus on improving capabilities in service, sales, and leadership.
About Ecolab’s Institutional Global and Corporate Account Sales Teams
The Global and Corporate Accounts teams play an integral role in the Institutional division’s strategy to grow our business, predominantly in the Food Service, Lodging and Facility Care segments. Account Managers are responsible for leading and collaborating with assigned customers and prospects to merchandise and deliver the value of Ecolab’s comprehensive model linking technology and service expertise with training and information. Account Managers are responsible for prospecting new customers and interfacing with existing customers to ensure an on-going partnership is developed and continuously strengthened while maximizing Ecolab’s overall offerings for our customers’ benefits. As such, Account Managers must possess an understanding of our customer businesses, the industry and industry trends, and a working knowledge of customer contracts.
**Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.