Ecolab is committed to rapidly accelerating our pace of digital innovation to better serve our customers, drive productivity and increase efficiency and do it securely. As part of this strategy, Ecolab is providing an exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Digital Solutions (CDS) team as the HUB Global Senior Business Analyst. The HUB is Ecolab’s Food and Beverage Sales and Service Platform that has over 2,400 users Globally. The Senior Business Analyst will facilitate strategic discussions and partner with each Regional/Country business representatives to ensure that the HUB is a successful digital platform with scalable end user support. They will participate in strategic discussions stakeholder to prioritize business needs. They will be responsible for Food and Beverages training materials for our global playbook, translation process, business testing. They will lead F&B global reporting and analytics for the HUB and govern our master data process.
What you will do:
- Facilitate cross-divisional discussions, driving alignment with regional business representatives
- Work with our regional/country business unit admins on end user questions, training and support.
- Operate within the scrum process, attending daily stand-ups, planning sessions and demos, and participate in retrospectives.
- Conduct HUB Regional calls to provide key updates, share best practices and gain Voice of Business (VOB)
- Responsible for our Global playbook for training, including Job Aids and Videos
- Responsible for HUB reporting and analytics including building and maintaining Power BI reporting to support our one connection point for digital solutions
- Gain knowledge of the users’ experience and needs to be able to help the Product Owners to make informed decisions and determine business requirements.
- Partner with regional Sales Operations.to report on appropriate metrics and customer KPIs to improve business result and internal business operations effectiveness
- Capture Voice of Business (VOB) from our BU Admin community field to assist with the product strategy, and capabilities roadmaps
- Work cross functionally to drive consistent global process that help enhance our sales and service process.
- Articulate and document HUB strategic initiatives and capabilities enhancements business requirements and write user stories for sprint development work.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and release deployment testing to ensure success of our business releases.
- Facilitate translation process with local translators on 23 supported customer facing languages
- Liaison with Global and Regional MDM Data Stewards for HUB linkage for sales and contract hierarchy
- Escalate bugs with the development team for prioritization and resolution.
- Govern global HUB master data process and assurance adherence to standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years of sales operations, training, reporting and analytics or similar experience
- Experience working with cross-functional and global business stakeholders and effectively maintaining and building relationships
- Experience in making informed, data-driven decisions using voice of business
- Experience in CRM (Microsoft Dynamics is a nice to have)
- Experience in reporting and Analytics (Power BI is nice to have)
- Experience in operating in a Scrum environment is a nice to have
- Analytical and detail-oriented and able to deliver work within tight timelines
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks
- Effective oral and written communication skills, organizational and facilitation skills, good attention to detail and use of sound judgment in a fast-paced environment are essential
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.